To our clients, caregivers, and community:
First, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to our caregivers. Everyone has gone above and beyond in providing amazing care to our clients in such devastating times. You are truly the loving hands of this organization.
We are living in an unprecedented time with COVID-19. And as we navigate these uncharted waters, I wanted to send a message to our Lifestyle Home Care clients, family and friends. Currently, Lifestyle Home Care remains open and operational as per the CDC guidelines as well as California’s guidelines. Our dedicated staff is meticulously trained to follow strict health and safety procedures. We are continuing these measures, along with taking extra precautions to keep your loved ones safe at this time.
These precautions include:
- Advising caregivers to change clothes before and after providing care.
- Always utilizing fresh gloves.
- Wiping down surfaces with disinfectant.
- We will also monitor all staff’s health including temperature checks before each shift.
- Caregivers will also be limiting their interactions with anyone and sheltering at home when not working.
I understand this may be a difficult time for you all and welcome your questions and concerns to me directly. While COVID-19 continues to affect our community and beyond, we will forge ahead with prioritizing the health and safety of your loved ones.
President, Lifestyle Home Care
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
AARP Coronavirus Updates: AARP.org/coronavirus
California Dept. of Public Health:
Kern County Dept. of Public Health: https://kernpublichealth.com/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-faqs/